The 2nd Annual T-Shirt contest will be held to raise funding for the 2004 Hunt-Dis Scholarship Fund. The shirts will be displayed at the 5th Annual Hunt-Dis Party!Anyone, any age, can participate by designing a t-shirt using the groundrules on the right, which reflect promoting awareness to Huntington's Disease.
The results of the contest, including a picture of the winning design, will be reported here after the convention!
So, put on your creative
and HAVE FUN!
Get the whole family involved!
Tell me and I forget;
show me and I remember;
involve me and I understand
May 21, 2003
For those that are not able to make the convention, you canstill participate! Make it a family project to make a T-Shirt then have someone bring it to the convention or mail it (no later then May 30th) to:
2222 West Loop South
Houston, Texas 77459
Tel: +1 713 627 7600
Mark: HOLD FOR Dave Hodgson
Huntington's Disease Convention
Note: You can download these instructions to handout at HD Support Groups, etc. to get everyone involved in this fun project!
T-Shirt Design Rules:
- All shirts must be an extra large t-shirt, your choice of color.
- All shirts must include the following information somewhere on the shirt: "Houston", "2003", and the name of your on-line HD support group (i.e. Hunt-Dis, NYA, HD Caregivers, JHD Caregivers, At-risk group, etc.)
- Anyone can design your entry.
- Any medium may be used from Sharpie Marker to Computer designs.
- You must be willing to auction and give away your shirt if it is voted the best shirt.
- All monies donated/voted will go towards the 2004 Hunt-Dis scholarship fund
- Basically, anything goes as long as rule #1 is followed. (Good taste ~language is expected)
- The winning shirt will be auctioned at the Hunt-Dis pool party June 5, 2003
- Please, only one entry per person.
How Voting Works:
- Those in attendance will vote on the BEST shirt by donating one dollar for each vote.
- The shirt getting the most donated on its behalf will be declared the winner.
- If you're not attending the convention, you can STILL enter by designing your shirt and mailing it to Dave Hodgson to be received by May 25th. Mail your design to:
T-Shirt Contest c/o
1526 Applegate Dr.
Naperville, Il 60565
Or bring it with you to the convention and give to Dave any time before the Hunt-Dis party June 5, 2003